Re: Like An Egyptian

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (jane_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 15:24:06 PST

> Woody - I'm working in a private school and it feels as if I'm in a vaccuum - only 3 of us
> visual arts folks, but we have a great department combined with the performing arts. The
> problem is that the school never makes time for us to meet as a faculty during the school day
> and then people have to coach after school, so we never really feel that we can do anything
> together. I'm envious of your time together with the 45 of you, although I think you should
> be able to direct your own agenda...

By the way, I've been a lurker on this list off and on for the last two years and I have a
tremendous admiration for all you do with your students. I did the tessellation project with
my 7th's and my 5th's last year and they blew everyone away! I also showed my husband your
triplet slide show! I guess I'm a big fan!

> Jane

---