Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Miami get together???

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 10:20:31 PST

Well I think the exhibits open at 10:00 on Saturday so if we can't find a
time before that, it would be at the Sax booth on Saturday morning. I will
be there the entire time so anytime during exhibits would be OK with me. We
have the first booth as soon as you come in the door so we will be easy to

Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts