Re: Like An Egyptian

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 09:38:13 PST

Bunki Kramer wrote:

> This is such a neat idea! Woody...would you PLEASE share how this was
> introduced? Was there a ditto or flier to give the teachers (like math, etc.
> teachers who would have no clue) an idea of how to start or what Egyptian
> letters generally look like?

Bunkie,
        It was a simple one page handout with the space provided for drawing
so the size would be consistent. It had some simple instructions and some
examples of Egyptian hieroglyphics around the page. I had a box of
colored
pencils and an old Scholastic Arts magazine on Egyptian Art for each teacher.
They were all art teachers so I knew they would need little to motivate them.
                                                                                Woody in KC
By the way, I won't be in Miami. Maybe next year.

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com