Re: Like An Egyptian

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 09:31:42 PST

Jane Altshuler wrote:

> Super, Woody! How big of an arts faculty do you have? How often do you have
> inservices? Jane

Jane,
        We have about 45 total art teachers in the district. That's counting
K to 12 art staff. We have 4 half day inservices per year. Biggest problem
is that the district has been dictating the content and format of late.
It's getting harder to have something content related that we really need.
                                                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com