Re: Rainbow Projects

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 08:01:54 PST

I love this idea! Our primary building is studying bugs this year - I just finished coloring bugs on cloth and drawing 47 different bugs with the little guys for our quilt and coloring book that we create each year. I think I'll adapt your bird hat into a butterfly hat. Thanks for sparking the idea! (and then next year when we do birds I can adapt it back!)
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

  Last year I did a unit on Australia and had 2nd graders do Rainbow Bird hats based on a book entitled, The Rainbow Bird, which is an Aboriginal folk tale.