Re: Miami or Bust!!

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 07:37:21 PST

Marcia, I loooove Naples; can I go too? FYI There is usually a message board at NAEA and if you can give me the particulars about the room and how to contact you, I will post it on Thursday when I get there. Maybe that will help. Let me know.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jnagel@saxarts.com
jdnag@elknet.net