Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: cake contest

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 06:37:19 PST

I did a lesson on cake design with all Comp.'s, had a
cake walk during our Ed. Fair, and wow what a hit!
Made $300 for the club :) It was FCAT week, students
needed the break (even Jr's/Sr's who didn't test, but
weren't really in the mood to work....) and didn't
mind contributing to the club. Great idea Rebecca.
Thanks, Cindi
--- Rebecca Stone-Danahy <>
> Each student had to design, bake, and
> decorate a cake in the
> style of their favorite artist. What fun it was!
> ---

Do You Yahoo!?