Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Like An Egyptian

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 05:45:16 PST

At our most recent Art Staff inservice we had a presentation on ways
to use the upcoming Egyptian exhibition at the Nelson Gallery. As teachers
came in I handed them a page outlining a simple assignment. M. Hunter
would call it an "Anticipatory Set". They were ask to design a letter in an
Egyptian Style so we could display an entire alphabet. See our work at:

                                                        Enjoy, Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at