Miami or Bust...

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 04:54:38 PST

I'll be heading to Miami on Thursday and will arrive early in the morning before lunch. My plane gets in at 10:30 am and I will head straight to the Fontainebleu Hilton. My roommate, Bunki, won't be arriving until that night.

If anyone else will be arriving early, let me know and maybe we find something to do that day. I hate to sit around the hotel by myself wasting all of that time doing nothing...

Carolyn Roberts
croberts@coastalnet.com

---