Re: Miami or Bust!!

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 21:25:18 PST

Hi Everyone going to Miami---or Bust, wherever that is. Well, have a
wonderful time you all. This will be the first time in 13 years I won't
be able to go--it has always been such a breath of fresh air and
inspiration to me--and so much fun to see everyone--and it's so damned
cold here, it snowed today....doesn't a pina colada on the beach sound
great!!! Have fun and bring the list back a bunch of cool ideas. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #
# Elko, NV 89801 #