Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: inclusion support for art teachers

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 20:41:47 PST

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
art webpage -

I never got ANY aides with special students U-N-T-I-L I became a very loud,
squeaky wheel and presented myself to the administrative faces everyday
until I got them. The other elective teachers didn't seem to mind not having
one until "I" got one...simply because we "legally" must have one. It's hard
enough having 35 kids WITHOUT a special ed student.

If you don't have one then you must simply speak up and present it as a
legal issue....funny how the ears seem to perk up. Toodles.....Bunki