Re: shredded paper...quilling workshop

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 20:18:26 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

From: Marand10@aol.com
I read in the NAEA registration info online that Carolyn Roberts will be
doing a quilling presentation at the convention on Sunday night using
SHREDDER paper. She's one of us on the list. She's teaming up with Bunki,
I think to do the workshop....am I right, girls?
Marty ---
Right at rain, Marty. Thanks for the plug. Toodles...Bunk

---