those little "spiral binder" rectangles....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 20:14:26 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

I have a large pickle jar full of those little rectangles. I have no idea
what first prompted me to save them, but my high school kids love to open
the jar and just stir them with their hands while they're waiting for the
bell - kind of a sensory thing. I have never said a word about it, and I
honestly don't think some of them even realize they're doing it! *L*
~Michal
Hey Bunki, My schools have binders that make spiral bound books of kids
work. I am always"cleaning out" the tray underneath that has the little
rectangular holes to use in class. I started this after the secretaries
thought that it would be funny to give me an envelope of them "because I
save or recycle everything." Linda W in OK

You two are a kick because we all share the same little rectanglular
"thingies". I've got some in a box too as I bought one of those binder
machines two years ago and couldn't bear to throw those little colored
things away. What I'm saving them for is beyond my creative spirit at
present but one day that little lightbulb will shine and I can get down to
serious business with my little "thingies"...smile. BTW...if YOU'VE got an
idea, do share! Toodles.....Bunki