Miami or Bust!!

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 19:52:38 PST

OK, so I didn't post daily messages about this--aren't you glad?

My roommate and I are leaving on Monday to visit my parents in Naples, FL a couple days before the convention, so tomorrow (Sunday) is the last day I'll be able to email anyone about the extra space in our room. I know there is someone out there who would be tickled flamingo pink to know that we have space in the main conference hotel--if only we could just connect.

Such is life--if only our other (previous) roommate had given us a little more notice. But she has never gone to the NAEA convention before, so I'm sure she didn't understand the ramifications.

Looking forward to putting faces to names of all you ArtsEdNetters out there. Thanks Judy for making the nametags. I just finished a batch of Fimo tornado pins. One thing I like about pin trading is that I can easily identify who I've talked to in previous sessions.

Marcia, Derby, KS

---