Powerpoint Results

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 14:18:26 PST

Seems like about 1/2 of the folks responding about my powerpoint
could get it. They were using Netscape and were on cable or DSL.
(I knew some of the Text was jumbled at the start).
I think I'll take the images used in the powerpoint and make some
simple web pages that everyone can get. Thanks to all who
got back to me on this one.
                                                        Woody in KC
I sent it out to the Yahoo Arts group as well, but it just gets bounced.

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com