1st Grade and Rainbows...Any suggestions???

---------

From: Miss. F (Sunshine0866_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 10:05:39 PST

Every year first grade does a "showcase" event for parents and family.
This year their theme is Rainbows. As the art teacher I would really like
to do 1 or 2 fabulous projects around this theme so I am in search for
some dynamite ideas. I know you all have some great ones so i expect a
bombardment of e-mail! Thanks in advance!

---