Re: student teacher needs a great idea

---------

From: M & S Dodge (4boys_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 09:25:37 PST

One lesson that has never failed is combining music and art. I play a wide
variety of music(classical, opera, rock, pop, punk, jazz, rap, new age,
techno, etc.); the students draw or paint to the music. I ask the students
to try and feel the music and draw how it feels. Start with each student
having their own paper, then when they are more comfortable move to a group
mural.I always hear "hey, that was really fun".

---