Re: Link to Powerpoint Again

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (jane_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 09:13:08 PST

Woody - had a nice time looking at the powerpoint presentation - I have a dsl
line and use netscape - it barely took any time to load and the only problem i
had was that some of the fonts in the text slidescame over too large and
overlapped eachother -- not too bad but not up to the quality of the rest of the
presentation . It was a great project and exploration of a theme - i really
enjoyed it. Jane