Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Link to Powerpoint Test

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 08:17:36 PST

Woody...I use Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 and use the telephone modem -
US Robotics 56K. When I click on the URL, my screen goes black...
and I get a message saying:
This presentation contains content that your browser is unable to display.
This presentation was optimized for the recent version of Netscape