Re: Link to Powerpoint Test

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 08:17:36 PST

Woody...I use Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 and use the telephone modem -
US Robotics 56K. When I click on the URL, my screen goes black...
and I get a message saying:
This presentation contains content that your browser is unable to display.
This presentation was optimized for the recent version of Netscape
Navigator.
Carolyn

> http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/ElementsAndPrinciplesAuto.htm
>
> It might help if I included the link .........

> 1. Could you connect to the powerpoint pages ?
> 2. What kind of internet connection do you have ?
> 3. Are you using Netscape or Internet Explorer ?
> 4. How long did the powerpoint take to load and start ?

---