Link to Powerpoint Again

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 07:38:10 PST

I'm resending the link because I don't think it went through.

http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/ElementsAndPrinciplesAuto.htm

It might help if I included the link .........

I know better but I'm testing a very large powerpoint as web pages.
My eight graders have been working on the human figure in motion
and are finishing up the unit using the Winter Olympics as subjects in
prints. When I converted the presentation to html some of the type
got messed up and some of the images are hidden under other images,
but most of it is there. I have no idea if anyone on a phone line connection
could even connect to it, but I'm curious. Let me know if:

1. Could you connect to the powerpoint pages ?
2. What kind of internet connection do you have ?
3. Are you using Netscape or Internet Explorer ?
4. How long did the powerpoint take to load and start ?

I use Netscape and there are navigation arrows under each slide.
There is an X button in the lower right that takes me to a screen
with an index of the powerpoint. I have three 8th grade classes.
Each did different kinds of prints to culminate this unit. The class
doing multi-color lino prints will continue after spring break.
They are just printing their 3rd color.

I did the powerpoint to show the logical sequence of connections
between each lesson in an art class. We started this nine weeks ago.

                                Thanks, Let me know, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com