Re: student teacher needs a great idea

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 06:55:00 PST

Hi Darla - how about teaching an exploratory course where students would
spend their time working with several different mediums. A few days on
printmaking, some on scratchboard, simple 3-D projects (like possibly
rainsticks), etc. Could be a great motivator for some students who don't
believe they have enough talent to take an art classs. Nothing like some
hands on stuff to change their minds! :-)
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids