Re: Ideas for shredded paper?

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 06:50:35 PST

Re: Ideas for shredded paper?I have a large pickle jar full of those little rectangles. I have no idea what first prompted me to save them, but my high school kids love to open the jar and just stir them with their hands while they're waiting for the bell - kind of a sensory thing. I have never said a word about it, and I honestly don't think some of them even realize they're doing it! *L*
~Michal

  Hey Bunki, My schools have binders that make spiral bound books of kids work. I am always"cleaning out" the tray underneath that has the little rectangular holes to use in class. I started this after the secretaries thought that it would be funny to give me an envelope of them "because I save or recycle everything." Linda W in OK