Re: Ideas for shredded paper?

---------

From: Jerry White (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 06:18:35 PST

Re: Ideas for shredded paper?Hey Bunki, My schools have binders that make spiral bound books of kids work. I am always"cleaning out" the tray underneath that has the little rectangular holes to use in class. I started this after the secretaries thought that it would be funny to give me an envelope of them "because I save or recycle everything." Linda W in OK