visiting USA

---------

From: Patrynoe (Patrynoe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 17:31:27 PST

At last, I decided to go to the United States. I had written before asking how to get a teacher's position and two members of this wonderful servlist answered to some of my doubts. Now I planned a very nice trip to North Carolina, where I will attend some crafts workshops on pottery, weaving and traditional american art. But I would like to visit a school in there, if possible. I am arriving to NC on March 22 and leaving on the 28. If anybody is near the Raleigh area and would be interested to let me visit your school, I can plan a day to meet you. Remember that I come from Buenos Aires, Agentina, and it will be a pleasure for me to share even a short time with an american colleague.

Patricia
from Buenos Aires

---