Job in N. AZ

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 15:14:33 PST

Hi, all,

I've heard there is an art teaching job opening at a public school
located on the Hopi Reservation (Keams Canyon); they are also looking
for several other positions. I don't know the school but found their
Web site ca. 1999: http://www.hjshs.k12.az.us/

I've worked on another reservation for 18 years now and have enjoyed it
thoroughly; the kids are great (which is not to say we don't have plenty
of problems). The Hopis have maintained their culture and traditions
more steadfastly than many tribes, yet are very pro-education.

Maggie

---