Anatomical Drawing Resources/ Talented 8th Grader

---------

From: Maggie Tucker (maggiet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 07:35:45 PST

I have an eighth grade student who wishes to concentrate on anatomical drawing during his quarter with me. He is serious about this because his parochial high school will not let 9th graders take art and this will be his last exposure for a while. I'd like to help him but the rest of his class doesn't have the will to take something this challenging and do something with it. Any suggestions? Would following Right Side of the Brain be helpful?

---