Re: Textbooks for high school studio art class

---------

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 07:34:31 PST

I like "The Encylcopedia of..." series of books - they have books for
graphic design, color pencil, oil painting, etc. I think they are published
by Readers Digest, but all the bookstores have them. They are all color
with step by step insturctions and pictures. I'm looking for books too.
Does anyone have a good art history text to recommend?