scholarship - HS portfolio student/assesment

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 18:49:24 PST

HS teachers,

I just came from a local arts council meeting and they are preparing to
award a scholarship to a graduating senior. The applicants will bring
their portfolios in for our review and we are allowed to ask three
questions of each student in addition to filling out an evaluation form
of their work.

The council wants to update their assessment criteria. I know in the
past, there has been discussion about evaluations and rubrics for middle
and elementary school, but I don't remember any for HS.

If any of you can steer me in the right direction, I would appreciate
it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sandy

---