Re: Ideas for shredded paper?

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 17:07:17 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
 Danville, CA 94526

<<Does anyone have any art project ideas for using all that shredded
paper?>>

If you looking at shredded "strips", then quilling is the way to go. I had
some up on the disappearing website but I could send you an attachment or
two.

As for shredded "confetti", I always wondered that if you did that with
colored const. paper, would it work as small mosaic pieces...or maybe
something like Aboriginal art with squares instead of dots. One of these
days I'm going to have to get some "confetti" and try that....in my spare
time, of course......HA! Toodles.....Bunki

---