Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Bad language in art- Help needed

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 15:47:14 PST wrote:
> We are teachers -in every respect.
> I believe vugarity is never acceptable behavior for children or respectable
> adults.

Children need to be held to a high standard. They know it will cause an
individual conference or a full class lecture if I hear: nigger, pimp, gay,
fag, etc.
        I won't change their language outside, but I will in my classroom.
                                                        Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at