Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Ideas for shredded paper?

Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 14:07:51 PST

In a message dated 3/14/2002 11:29:41 AM Eastern Standard Time, writes:

> Our PTO is going to be covering the entire gym floor with shredded paper to
> hide eggs for an Easter egg hunt. Does anyone have any art project ideas
> for using all that shredded paper?
> Liz Cooperrider

Dear Liz
Paper mache...lots of it! You can make a slurry of flour and water and start
blending it in. I use a mixing shaft on my drill in 5 gallon buckets.
Actually, I have the opposite problem.. Our Psychology classes are finnishing
up there baby study (where they carry aound a 5lb sack of flour and "care"
for it) I always have about 50 bags----maybe we should get together
best of luck