OH NO!! reticulating gum arabic!!!!

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 08:29:04 PST

I got some gum arabic at your reccomendation, and all was going well. Then I noticed that the first coat of glaze on my sample tile was reticulating, looking a bit like the mud in a drought dry river. OH NO! reticulating gum arabic! Is this going to be a problem? If so, what can I do about it? My seventh graders are excited about this project and are anxiuosly watching me write this.

Mark