Great book on Drawing for Secondary

---------

From: Marian Colman (Colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 02:24:09 PST

I found a book on drawing that I love. It is called "The Art of Teaching
Art" by Deborah Rockman. She wrote it for post-secondary instructors, but
it is very appropriate for high school drawing classes. It is very clear
and concise with nice examples of student work. I checked it out of the
library, but like it so much I will probably buy it. It is fairly new,
published in 2000.( Oxford Univ. Press) Thanks to the person who
recommended the "Annotated Mona Lisa" which I think is great as well and I
did buy.
Marian

---