Sax Art Rep. tonight in Central Jersey :<)

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 20:09:54 PST

The art teachers from "Central Jersey" (AENJ) just came home from an
excellent workshop given to us by Phyllis Annett from SAX. It was
invigorating and she covered all grade levels.

She is so gracious with sharing her ideas. I always look forward to
her presentations and I am grateful that SAX is willing so send her.
:<)
Sharon ~ NJ

---