Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: artsednet digest: March 12, 2002

From: Rodney (rboville_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 19:57:04 PST

About the polymer clays..... the fumes are toxic, so whether baking in a
small toaster oven or a conventional oven, be sure you have very good
ventilation. I have a friend who is a professional doll maker/artist. She
uses the polymer clays for her faces but always stresses the toxicity.
Check out the site at . (She offers great classes,
if you are in the midwest, you might want to check it out.) Barbara