Re: Sharon:Re:Mandala

---------

From: Trish Gorman (TrishGorman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 17:07:29 PST

This is almost as good as instant messenger!
I will do mini-light scales first to give them the feel of what they are doing. It's an incredibly beautiful project, I wish we could do it all. I think they'll like the hands tho.
Thank you for the great pictures. I hope to be able to donate--could you private send me your address so I can mail you something (my finances are very small, but I'd like to contribute something).
I'll try for the book through inter-library loan.
Thanks again,
Trish