Re: new

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 15:18:31 PST

In a message dated 03/13/2002 8:13:08 AM Pacific Standard Time, arma@strik.is
writes:

> Do you use
> computers in art, do you teach photography, editing, etc. And do you think
> this should
> be categorized as art?

Yes we use computers for Photo 2 classes in digital photography as well as
Commercial and Grpahic design. Yes I beleive they are an art form and will
continue to be for a long while. The computer as a media is very exciting if
it is used as a tool much like any other art tool it can create effects that
are aproperty only of that tool.

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA

---