Re: new

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 11:55:16 PST

Lots of us teach using computer tech. I especially like the access to the
internet for visual examples of artist's work that coincide with the
project we're doing. We live in a rural area so our students don't have
access to museum and art. They have no visual references to work from when
we discuss art. Also, it's been helpful as a tool for photography. Yes,
definitely: to me it is ALL ART!!!
You're English is fine. Best of luck to you.
ann carolan

---