new

---------

From: Arnar & Magga (arma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 10:10:15 PST

Hello everyone!!

I just joined this group. Im graduating as an arts teacher this spring and I am
working on my final-project. The project is about media and technology in art, that is
if it should be taught/increased. Why is it necessery?... and so on.I was wondering if
anybody could give me inside information on the situation in your school. Do you use
computers in art, do you teach photography, editing, etc. And do you think this should
be categorized as art? By the way Im from Iceland so sorry if the spelling is wrong ;o)

Thank you,

Margret

---