Re: Fulbright

---------

Iteachart7_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 05:15:01 PST

In a message dated 3/12/02 9:24:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ARTNSOUL12@aol.com writes:

> Anyone who applied for this year's Fulbright Teacher Scholarship hear
> anything yet? I haven't heard a word, so I still have my fingers crossed.
> Susan on Long Island

Hi Susan,
I e-mailed them yesterday and got an immediate reply, this is what I
received so far.

>Dear Gabrielle Bradley;

Thank you for your message. Notifications will first be sent to primary
candidates and alternates starting mid March ending March 29th via U.S. mail
and from the government of Japan. All other applicants should be notified by
March 29th and from IIE! Thank you, and good luck!

Sincerely,

David Paschal
FMF Program Associate
Institute of International Education (IIE)

---