Re: NAEA Identification

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 04:37:00 PST

Marsha, The badges I am making should do the trick. They are bright neon orange and have Artsednet very prominently along with the person's name. I suggest that everyone wear them on the upper right hand side of the chest to assure that they are seen be all. Susan was organising a meeting but I'm not sure what the final decision was. Maybe she can update us. You can pick your badge up at the Sax booth if we don't meet before.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jnagel@saxarts.com
jdnag@elknet.net