Re: Fulbright

---------

From: Jerry White (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 04:20:19 PST

Susan and anyone else who applied, I have been wondering big-time. Got the
strangest call at school yesterday from a guy who said he represented them,
only wanted to verify my home address and then hung up while my mouth was
still open to ask a question. I was up when I read who I was to call and
then nadda. Good Luck to all of us. Linda White in Norman, OK