To the person lookinf for tye dye sources

---------

From: Menninghaus Randy (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 03:34:40 PST

I have been way behind on reading the digests. Up here in the north
east, Pro Chem Dyes, Somerset, Ma.(they have a web site, but I don't have
it book marked at home) are the gurus of dyes, and silk screen inks. They used
their inks on the costumes in "Catz"... They re fast , professional and deal
with schools.

Procion MX are the dyes I buy from them. Pro Chem activator is the
Sodium Carbonate...They send directions with their orders.

--- Menninghaus Randy

---