Re: Kathy Tickner

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 19:22:04 PST

Kathy,

I found my way to the Picasso Museum in Paris - small
and wonderful! And had an opportunity to do a day trip
from the hotel to Monet's Garden. I went in March -
the flowers were just starting to bloom, but I loved
it! Saw the studio and the house.

Just walk and look to see where the most people are
eating - and try to speak French - I don't know if you
do - but I don't. It was just my daughter and myself
as my husband was in meetings, but when ever I tried
to speak French (learned from the tape - FRENCH AT A
GLANCE)- the people were most helpful and would almost
always speak English to me. I think they felt sorry
for me;p

Walk on the Seine and you can buy art there and don't
forget to go to the Sorbonne (Sp?) I walked most
places or took the subway. Enjoyed the neatest areas
that way.

~^~
Vivian

=====