Re: Help needed with elementary mural

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 18:20:38 PST

I did something like this my first year of teaching. It was difficult to
organize. I had students bring books to read. Some classes did get loud,
but luckily we were in the cafeteria. Perhaps you could give a written
assignment for the people waiting, or ask the classroom teachers to assign
homework pertaining to whatever they are doing after art class. Or, perhaps
a drawing assignment they can do on their own?
Leah