Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Purchasing student work

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 10:32:25 PST

Marian, I had a student work that was so successful a
company wanted to buy it. I went to my principal about
it, he said sell it and give the student the money. I
also had another work sold to a company who wanted it
to be displayed in Washington, that student too got
all the money. Ask your principal, hopefully yours
feels as mine did----it is awesome to have happen,
wouldn't you agree!
  Do you have any
> advice for me?