Re: Purchasing student work

---------

From: Retha Wilkins (RWilkin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 05:47:04 PST

We sell work to the faculty on a regular basis. So far the students
have gotten the money unless we have made other arrangements
up front. I don't think you should establish a precedent that student
work is valueless by giving it to the teachers. Whenever we sell
work we establish the value at beginning profesional levels. We
don't have "student" prices. Whatever you do, you should make
sure that it is in compliance with your school district policy.
Reatha