Student teaching & special ed

---------

From: Michele Bernstein (journaler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 04:02:04 PST

Have been trying to find Pam Steven's email address. I'd love to have the
set of objectives and Rubric she mentioned. As an art teacher outside the
public school system it's wonderful to have this forum, and to be able to
network this way. Also if there are any teachers here specifically teaching
special ed art or others who've done projects that have been especially
successful with that population I'd love to hear from you. One of the groups
I teach is a special arts teen group. My own challenge is to find lessons
that are fun, interesting and challenging yet very "do-able" for this group.
I see them for 1 1/2 hrs. after school. thanks,
Michele

---