Grant

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 20:59:48 PST

I had some good news today. Found out I received a grant for $325 that I
applied for early in December. I've got to spend the money, do the lesson
and the write up before May 1...and believe, I will be glad to do it!!!!

New large watercolor brushes and GOOD ones...yeah!!!! It couldn't have come
at a better time...our brushes are shot!

Carolyn

---