Re: Agam fan fold project

---------

From: Trish Gorman (TrishGorman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 18:15:32 PST

Can I also add:
before they cut--have students
   write UP at top of each traced strip (easy to mis-glue when they are all cut up)
   and have them put their initials on each traced strip (easy to drop/lose one).
Trish
<< Step four, glue the strips in order, but alternating pictures, >>

<<Just a ps as I have done this project before with great success but not after
<<making some disatrous mistakes - strips got out of order and took alot of time
<<to put back into order.

<<Step three Number the strips - for instance first picture 1-a and second
<<picture 2-a - before cutting apart then cut and glue alternating strips
<<together.- 1-a then 1-b etc.

---